Lemon and dill add zip and highlight the freshness of the sugar snap pea pods.
Total Time: 25 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill fronds
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon mustard powder
- 4 cups snap or snow peas, trimmed
- Parmesan cheese ribbons
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, water, dill, garlic, lemon zest, salt, pepper and mustard powder.
- Add snap peas to bowl, toss to coat, cover and chill at least 15 minutes prior to serving.
- When ready to serve, use a vegetable peeler to make Parmesan cheese ribbons to top the peas.