Um, it just wouldn’t be a party without spinach and artichoke, ya know?
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- ¾ cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup light mayonnaise
- ½ cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon into a 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with Gluten-free crackers and assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.