All Hallows Eve is the time for tricks and treats! Have the freedom to create delicious treats that fit your dietary needs.
This recipe is: Egg-Free, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free
Yields: 12 Treats
Total Time: 20 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- ½ cup frosting or decorating gels
- Variety of colored sprinkles
- Lightly grease an 8×8-inch pan and set aside. Melt butter in a large saucepot over medium-low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Turn off heat. Add cereal and continue to stir. Transfer to greased pan and press down flat with a spatula.
- Let cool and then cut into fun shapes. Decorate with decorating gels, frosting, and/or sprinkles. Push together scraps to create more shapes.
Tamara Flanagan says
What brand of crispy rice cereal is gluten free to make these?