Brussel sprouts make a great addition to a summer barbecue.
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Stubb’s® Sweet Honey & Spice Bar-B-Q Sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Spread onto a foil-lined or parchment paper-lined large shallow baking pan.
- Roast 20 minutes or until browned and tender, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Remove from the oven.
- Toss roasted Brussels sprouts with the Bar-B-Q Sauce in the same medium bowl.
- Spread back onto the lined baking pan.
- Roast 2 to 3 minutes longer or until glazed. Makes 4 servings.
Celebrate Stubb’s 50th Anniversary with recipes full of “love and happiness” at www.stubbsbbq.com!