A zesty guacamole recipe that’s perfect for summer! Serve with a side of corn chips or even on top of your favorite salad.
This recipe is: Dairy Free, Egg-Free, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Rice-Free, Soy-Free
Total Time: 15 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
- 2 Hass avocadoes, peeled, seed removed and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ white onion, skin removed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup sweet corn
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine avocadoes, garlic, onion, cilantro and lime juice and pulse until smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add in the lime zest, sugar, salt and pepper and pulse for an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and add in the tomatoes and corn, mixing well until combined thoroughly.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
Leave a Reply