Where to begin on the benefits of these delicious biscuits? The collagen in them not only helps your skin glow with every bite, it also helps protect your organs and ease any inflammation you might be experiencing.
- 1 large sweet potato, about 13 oz (roasted, pureed)
- 1 ½ cup almond flour ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup banana flour
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 scoops collagen
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a food processor, blend all of the ingredients except the almonds. The batter will be thick.
- Add the almonds at the end and blend for another 30 seconds.
- On a sheet tray lined with parchment paper, scoop the biscuits.
- Bake for 22 minutes until the top is lightly brown.
Source: Chef Amber is an entrepreneur, spiritually-led chef, author, and owner of two restaurants known as The Source Café in Hermosa and Manhattan Beach, California.
Leave a Reply