Weeknight dinners can be a hassle, especially when you don’t have the right ingredients on hand. Schar’s gluten-free pasta serves as a solid foundation for any dinner recipe. Try this Asian salad full of flavor
This recipe is: Dairy Free, Egg-Free, Gluten-Free
Total Time: 35 mins
Prep Time: 25 mins
For the Dressing
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
For the Salad
- 1 (12 ounce) package Schar Gluten-Free Fusilli Pasta
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup chopped mint
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions
- 2 teaspoons sweet red chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- To make the dressing, combine all dressing ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until a smooth mixture forms. Transfer to a small bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To make the salad, cook gluten-free pasta according to package instructions. Drain and run under cold water to cool the pasta. Once the pasta is cooled completely, transfer to a large mixing bowl and toss together with the shredded rotisserie chicken and carrots.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cucumbers, mint, cilantro, scallions, sweet red chili sauce, lime juice and salt. Transfer this mixture into the large bowl of pasta and chicken and toss together well.
- Pour the dressing over the top of the salad and toss to combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Leave a Reply