Today we are sharing this amazing Triple Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge recipe – so decadent, so rich, so wonderfully scrumptious, you’re going to want to share it with everyone you know.
- 1 13.5 oz can Let’s Do Organic Heavy Coconut Cream
- 1 13.5 oz can Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Milk
- 4 cups Pascha Chocolate 85% Cacao Organic Vegan Extra Bitter Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Pascha Chocolate Organic, Sugar Free, Keto Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Dandies Vegan Mini Marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Pascha Chocolate Chips of Choice (We used 100% Chips)
- Add both cans to a saucepan and chips over medium heat.
- Stir often until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients: Cocoa powder and vanilla mixing well.
- Line 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper.
- Pour mixture in pan.
- If adding any optional ingredients add now desired amount and mix in or sit on top. Your choice.
- Place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Remove by lifting parchment paper and slice.
Keep in refrigerator to store. Enjoy!
Source: Pascha’s Kitchen
Leave a Reply