Normally making ceviche at home requires hours but thanks to Wild Planet Foods Albacore Wild Tuna, I can whip up one of my favorite snacks in under 10 minutes. With Wild Planet’s selective harvesting methods, I don’t have to sacrifice flavor and quality for sustainability. Here is how I make my tuna ceviche tostada!
- 1 (5oz) can Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna
- ¼ cup red tomatoes, chopped
- 1 handful of cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Tostada shells
- Empty tuna into bowl.
- Add onions, tomatoes, cilantro, lime, and salt and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients until will combined.
- Serve on top of crispy tostada shells and enjoy!
Source: Wild Planet