This upgraded sandwich recipe is higher in protein than most, dairy free, and completely free of cheese and even mayo. And not only does it use your leftover turkey- but your cranberries as well! Try this one out and it will be one more item to add to your tradition list.
- 2 slices Rudi’s dairy-free Bakery bread
- ¼ cup hummus
- 2 leaves bibb or Boston lettuce
- 2 thin slices purple onion
- 2-3¼-inch thick slices leftover turkey
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Spread both pieces of bread with hummus.
- Layer on lettuce, purple onion, turkey, cranberry sauce and another layer of lettuce, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add top piece of bread, hummus side down