All Hallows Eve is the time for tricks and treats! Have the freedom to create delicious treats that fit your dietary needs.
Yields: 15 Cookies
Total Time:?1 hour
Prep Time:?40 mins
- 1? cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- ? cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ? teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ? teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg
- ? cup butter, softened
- Decorating gels
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together gluten-free flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, beat together vanilla extract, almond extract, egg and butter. Slowly add in the dry ingredients, mixing thoroughly after each addition. Mix until a smooth dough forms.
- Place dough in freezer for 30 minutes. Dust working surface with flour to prevent dough from sticking.
- Roll out dough until it is approximately ?-inch thick and then cut into fun shapes.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Let cool and decorate.