This decadent cheesecake is perfectly smooth and creamy with notes of cinnamon, perfect for the holiday season!
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 12 min
Additional Time: 4 hours
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free oats
- ½ cup almonds
- 5 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 1/2 cups cashews (soaked in water for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight)
- 1 ½ cups Native Forest Unsweetened Organic Coconut Cream
- 3/4 cup coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 ½ tsp cinnamon1/4 cup Native Forest Unsweetened Organic Coconut Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease the bottom of an 8 inch springform pan with coconut oil and set aside.
- For the crust add oats and almonds into a food processor and pulse until combined. Add maple syrup, coconut oil and cinnamon. Process into a moist mixture.
- Firmly press dough into the bottom of the springform. Bake for about 12-15 minutes until the crust appears golden brown. Set aside to cool and grease the sides with coconut oil.
- Into a high speed blender add cashews, coconut cream, coconut milk, coconut oil, maple syrup and cinnamon. Process until completely smooth for about 5-10 minutes.
- Pour into springform and freeze for about 4 hours. Take out of the freezer 20 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with whipped coconut cream and a drizzle of vegan tahini caramel.
Source: Edward & Sons Trading Co.
Leave a Reply