Have you been missing out on s’mores lately? You don’t have to! Schar’s Honeygrams are an honorable mention for sure, and they’re the stars of our White Chocolate Graham Cracker Brownies recipe. These delightful square-shaped cookies are crispy and sweet, making them perfect for an afternoon snack in the park.
Total Time: 2 hours 30 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup gluten-free pretzels
- 4 Schar honeygram cookies
- ½ cup white chocolate morsels
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, gluten-free all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer using the paddle attachment, beat together the butter, eggs and vanilla extract until light and creamy. Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the gluten-free pretzels, honeygram cookies and white chocolate morsels until crushed into tiny bits. Stir these crumbs into the brownie mixture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let brownies cool completely before removing them from pan. Dust the brownies with powdered sugar before serving.